The Top 5 reasons
People build new construction over purchasing an existing home.
With a new home the ability to customize your design avoids having to renovate and deal with preexisting problems. The average cost of building a brand new house averages $110 – $195 per square foot.
- 40% want to avoid remodeling and extra costs associated with unknown existing problems
- 24% desire the ability to chose and customize their own floor plan
- 17% prefer the amenities of New Construction
- 10% because of the lace of inventory
- 9% Benefits of Energy Efficiency